Muesli with superfoods
- 500 g whole grain oatmeal
- 4 tbsp Be More chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of Be More peeled hemp seeds
- 4 tablespoons of Be More raw cacao nibs
- 2 handfuls of chopped peanuts or cashews
- a handful of chopped dates
- a handful of coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl and mix with the agave syrup.
- Place the oatmeal on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. You can mix the muesli in between cooking.
- Chop the dates and nut. When the oatmeal looks nice and crispy, remove the muesli to cool.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything together.
- Pour the finished muesli into a glass jar to preserve it better. Muesli goes very well in a smoothie bowl!