Be More birthday cake
The recipe uses a 16 cm round mold and the amount makes about 8 pieces.
- 75 g almonds
- 4 Cherry collagen raw bars
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 600 g plant-based yogurt
- 30 ml plant-based milk
- 60 g maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 heaping tablespoon Be Beautiful superfood mix
- 2 heaping tablespoons Collagen Edition raspberry-cherry collagen mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 220 ml plant-based milk
- 15 g agar-agar powder
- 80 g raspberries (frozen ones are suitable)
Fresh raspberries, 1/2 raw bar, rose buds
- First, crush the almonds in a food processor.
- Cut the raw bars into smaller pieces and add to the nuts, process until the mixture is consistent.
- Add salt and melted coconut oil, mix again and pour into the cake mold. Press the bottom evenly. Put in the fridge.
- In a glass or small bowl, mix together 30 ml of milk, collagen and superfood mix, maple syrup and lemon juice. Mix with a whisk until smooth so there are no lumps.
- Pour the yogurt, pre-made mixture and vanilla into a large bowl. Mix or blend until smooth.
- Now measure 220 ml of milk and agar-agar into a thick-bottomed cooking vessel, stir until the agar-agar is dissolved.
- Put the pot on the stove and heat it to 90 degrees, stirring constantly, boil for 1 min and remove from the stove. If the yogurt bowl is room temperature, pour the agar-agar mixture into the yogurt mixture while mixing, but if it is still cold from the refrigerator, it is better to slowly add the yogurt mixture to the agar-agar amount in the cooking vessel, so that the agar-agar does not start to gel immediately.
- Finally, add the raspberry pieces and immediately pour the mixture into the bottom of the cake pan.
- Put the cake in the fridge to harden. You can wait overnight or keep an eye on it as it has set (about 2 hours) to safely remove the mold and decorate the cake.
Recipe author: Kersti Kuuse (@my_life_my_treats)