Be Active chia seed pudding with blueberries
Ingredients: (for 2 portions):
- 1 banana
- 2 handful of blueberries
- 2 tbls of Be Active superfood mix
- 200 ml coconut-rice milk (or something you would prefer yourself)
- 4-5 tbls chia seeds
- 100 gr coconut-soy yoghurt
- 10 gr expanded millet/quinoa
- Agave syrup according to the taste.
- Add banana, 1 handful of blueberries, coconut-rice milk and Be Active powder to the blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Stir in chia seeds using a spoon (4 tablespoons for a slightly runnier texture, 5 tablespoons for a thicker consistency).
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator until the seeds are swollen and the mixture is solid.
- Split the mixture into two glasses, add blueberries to the pudding, optionally add puffed millet/quinoa (helps to achieve texture and keep layers separated), and most of all add the yoghurt.
- In addition you can add fresh berries, muesli, etc.Enjoy!