Breakfast porridge with Be Fit!
Ingredients (for 1 portion):
- 50 gr of whole grain oatmeal
- 250 ml of water
- 5 gr sunflower seeds
- 5 gr of pumpkin seeds
- A little Himalayan salt
- 1-1.5 tablespoons Be Fit superfood mix
- Agave syrup according to the taste.
- 60 gr of cottage cheese
- Add water, salt and seeds to the pot. Wait until the water starts boiling.
- Add the oatmeal and cook until the water has evaporated.
- Add Be Fit blend, cottage cheese and agave syrup (optional) to the pot, mix everything, turn off the heat and hold underneath the lid for a few minutes.
- Serve with blueberries and add some more Be Fit blend if you would like.
Tips: Superfood mix should be added in the end, because the amount of vitamins it contains decreases as the heat increases. The proportions of minerals and fiber remains the same.