Oven-baked pancake with Baobab!
- 2 tbsp baobab powder
- 50 gr coconut flour
- 100 gr quinoa flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp of starch
- 2 ripe bananas
- 150 ml coconut-rice milk (or something You’ll prefer)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil + also some for later to grease the mold
- Agave syrup to taste
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 3-4 tbsp of chia seeds (if Your not vegan, You can also use 2-3 eggs depending from the size)
- 100g of fresh raspberries and blackberries (or Your own favourites)
- A handful of almond or coconut flakes/chips
- Put the chia seeds in a small container and pour some water on top of them, until covered (it helps You to keep the batter together afterwards)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a blender, blend the bananas and chia seeds until smooth. Then, add the coconut oil, agave and the milk and blend well once again.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well, it should be with the thickness of sour cream, if it’s too runny, add some more quinoa flour.
- After that grease the baking mold with coconut oil and pour the batter into it.
- Bake in 180 degrees oven for about 25-45 minutes. Cooking time depends on the thickness of the batter.
- Once ready, serve immediately and garnish as You would like.